Changing "message:" protocol handler from Sparrow back to Mail.app
After some experimentation, I figured out what happened: I switched the default email client from Sparrow to Mail using Mail's preference panel:
Apparently this switches the application for the mailto: protocol, but not for message:, nor for .eml files. The solution was to use Sparrow's preference panel to set it again as the default email client, and then disable it. Then Sparrow correctly sets all the protocol handlers back to their default values.
- August 2020 release of "Learning Hammerspoon" is out!
- How to insert screenshots in Org documents on macOS
- New release of "Learning Hammerspoon" is out!
- First release of "Learning Hammerspoon"
- Just Enough Lua to Be Productive in Hammerspoon, Part 2
- Just Enough Lua to Be Productive in Hammerspoon, Part 1
- Using Nix's "Single-user Mode" on macOS
- Fixing the Outlook-to-OmniFocus Script
- Using Spoons in Hammerspoon
- Getting Started With Hammerspoon
- Fast translation with Google Translator
- Clicking on the MacBook Pro is entirely artificial
- Fixing Emacs problems with the fish shell
- Find all single-note tags in Evernote
- How to solve truncated docker output in Mac OS X using boot2docker
- How to stop com.apple.dock.extra from "using significant energy"
- HowTo: Changing the available display formats for Evernote's "Insert Date" command
- Fix journal in an HFS+ file system
- Remapping Mac modifier keys on Emacs 23.3
- Installing cfengine on Mac OS X
- My thoughts about the Lion upgrade process
- CopperExport development paused