"Security in the Third Wave of IT Engineering"
Today I gave a presentation at UNAM's 2011 Computer Security Conference in Mexico City. Below you will find my presentation (done using prezi.com, follow this link if you can't see it below). You can also get the PDF version.
Related blog posts from cfengine.com:
CFEngine - The Third Wave of Configuration Management
CFEngine, SysAdmin 3.0 and the Third Wave of IT Engineering
- Limited Time Promotion! 50% off "Learning CFEngine 3"
- New Release of "Learning CFEngine 3"
- CFEngine talks at PICC'12 conference
- Learning CFEngine 3 has been released
- CFEngine posts moving to cf-learn.info
- cf-cmd: A command-line tool for running CFEngine snippets
- New website for "Learning CFEngine 3"
- "Learning CFEngine 3" Early Release now available -use AUTHD to get 40-50% off
- What's New in CFEngine 3: Making System Administration Even More Powerful - O'Reilly Radar
- "Introduction to CFEngine 3 Nova" webinar
- New job, new book
- Installing cfengine on Mac OS X
- Editing sshd configuration files with cfengine3
- Cfengine3 lexer for Pygments
- Storing CFEngine configuration in CVS
- Hierarchical copying with cfengine3
- The State of Open Source System Automation
- Editing whitespace-separated config files with cfengine
- cfengine Community Open Promise Body Library on GitHub
- Detecting NICs that match certain IP addresses
- Implementing "single-copy nirvana" in cfengine3
- Installing cfengine on Windows 7 under cygwin