I'm happy to announce that the website for my book is now live at http://cf-learn.info/.
In this website you will find:
- General information about the book.
- A discussion forum for any type of questions, feedback or suggestions about the book.
- Downloadable code examples from the book, plus (over time) many other new examples.
- List of Errata, and access to the Errata system at O'Reilly
- A blog devoted to the book and to CFEngine.
The site is fairly empty at the moment (the blog, the forum and the errata page are live, I encourage you to participate, particularly if you have purchased the Early Release version of the book and want to provide any sort of feedback), but content will grow over time.
Check it out! And of course, let me know what you think.