New job, new book
First, as of this week I have a new job, I am now working with CFEngine AS, the company that develops and maintains cfengine. As you know if you read my blog, I am a big fan of cfengine. It is a mature and able tool that provides extreme flexibility and power to system administrators. The company is full of energy and with very interesting projects to make cfengine even better and more popular than it is today. I am very happy to be working with such a talented team. I will be working with the Products and Services group in a variety of roles and projects, about some of which you may be able to read here as well.
Second, and not entirely unrelated, I have been working in the last few months in a book titled Learning CFEngine 3. The book will be published by O'Reilly, and should come out sometime early next year. I can't tell you how excited I am to be writing a book for O'Reilly! I have learned so much from O'Reilly books throughout the years, so it is truly an honor to be able to join such select company and to contribute something back to the community. The book is a personal project and not part of my job at CFEngine, although of course working at the mothership makes things much easier in many respects, and my new colleagues are incredibly supportive of this project.
So, that's it for now. Big changes and big projects. I am very busy and very excited, and will keep you posted on both fronts. Thank you for reading!
- August 2020 release of "Learning Hammerspoon" is out!
- Nuevo libro "Utilerías de Unix"
- New release of "Learning Hammerspoon" is out!
- First release of "Learning Hammerspoon"
- CFEngine talks at PICC'12 conference
- Learning CFEngine 3 has been released
- CFEngine posts moving to cf-learn.info
- New website for "Learning CFEngine 3"
- "Introduction to CFEngine 3 Nova" webinar