How important are the tools you use with GTD?
Short video of David Allen talking about the importance of the GTD tools you choose. Conclusion: the most important thing is that you choose a tool you actually use, because the moment you stop putting your stuff in it, it will stop working.
Timely for me as I rebuild my GTD toolbox and system this week.
- Automatically creating tasks from email in Outlook
- Overhauling my GTD system under Windows
- Setting up a global hotkey to add tasks to Outlook
- GTD tip: clean up physical clutter using ziploc bags
- GTD Tip: one-key opening of INBOX notebook in OneNote
- Setting up my GTD system in Windows - links