Editing sshd configuration files with cfengine3
Here's a cfengine bundle that I wrote for editing the sshd configuration file by passing an array with the parameters. Using an array is a very elegant way of defining the values to set. The bundle also restarts sshd after any changes are made, unless the no_restarts class is defined.
The first gist contains the edit_sshd bundle itself, together with the set_config_values bundle that actually performs the editing job (this should go into a library file, I have it in my personal version of cfengine_stdlib.cf). The second file is a sample bundle showing how to use edit_sshd.
- Limited Time Promotion! 50% off "Learning CFEngine 3"
- New Release of "Learning CFEngine 3"
- CFEngine talks at PICC'12 conference
- Learning CFEngine 3 has been released
- CFEngine posts moving to cf-learn.info
- cf-cmd: A command-line tool for running CFEngine snippets
- New website for "Learning CFEngine 3"
- "Learning CFEngine 3" Early Release now available -use AUTHD to get 40-50% off
- "Security in the Third Wave of IT Engineering"
- What's New in CFEngine 3: Making System Administration Even More Powerful - O'Reilly Radar
- "Introduction to CFEngine 3 Nova" webinar
- New job, new book
- Installing cfengine on Mac OS X
- Cfengine3 lexer for Pygments
- Storing CFEngine configuration in CVS
- Hierarchical copying with cfengine3
- The State of Open Source System Automation
- Editing whitespace-separated config files with cfengine
- cfengine Community Open Promise Body Library on GitHub
- Detecting NICs that match certain IP addresses
- Implementing "single-copy nirvana" in cfengine3
- Installing cfengine on Windows 7 under cygwin