cfengine Community Open Promise Body Library on GitHub
I have created a copy of the cfengine COPBL on GitHub , where I will use it as a playground for changes and additions. This is in no way endorsed by cfengine - it is just my personal copy. But if you use GitHub and want to use it, go ahead, I will try to keep it updated with respect to the original subversion repository , although it will include my changes too.Visit the COPBL web page for more information. Hopefully at some point the cfengine people themselves will host the COPBL at GitHub, then I should be able to remove my repository and just fork theirs.
- Limited Time Promotion! 50% off "Learning CFEngine 3"
- New Release of "Learning CFEngine 3"
- CFEngine talks at PICC'12 conference
- Learning CFEngine 3 has been released
- CFEngine posts moving to cf-learn.info
- cf-cmd: A command-line tool for running CFEngine snippets
- New website for "Learning CFEngine 3"
- "Learning CFEngine 3" Early Release now available -use AUTHD to get 40-50% off
- "Security in the Third Wave of IT Engineering"
- What's New in CFEngine 3: Making System Administration Even More Powerful - O'Reilly Radar
- "Introduction to CFEngine 3 Nova" webinar
- New job, new book
- Installing cfengine on Mac OS X
- Editing sshd configuration files with cfengine3
- Cfengine3 lexer for Pygments
- Storing CFEngine configuration in CVS
- Hierarchical copying with cfengine3
- The State of Open Source System Automation
- Editing whitespace-separated config files with cfengine
- Detecting NICs that match certain IP addresses
- Implementing "single-copy nirvana" in cfengine3
- Installing cfengine on Windows 7 under cygwin